Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reflection

This has by far been my favorite class I've taken thus far. I LOVE the set up of the class, the choice of books, the activities, EVERYTHING. I don't think I've ever loved an evening class more! I've had evening classes before that just dragged on and on and I never felt that with this class. I've always felt that it moved fairly quickly for a 4:25-7:05 class. I wish I could take the class again because I L-O-V-E young adult literature and finding out ways to think about texts as a teacher. It was a totally different experience than any English/reading class I've been in and I loved it. I don't think I could say I loved this class enough. On top of everything, the textbook actually provided REAL, RELEVANT information that I will actually use in my career. I'm really excited now for the class next semester with Dr. Pytash because I really enjoyed her style of teaching. Happy Winter Break Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment